CRF Events App
Download the CRF Events App!
The CRF Events App is the essential guide to all conferences sponsored by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation. Download the app from the iOS App Store or from Google Play.
Quickly and Easily Navigate TVT 2022
After you download the CRF Events App, tap the TVT 2022 screen to enter the TVT 2022 app. Then log in with your registration information to access all the features. From there, you can select any of the following actions:
Browse the TVT 2022 Program
Tap PROGRAM on the conference home screen, shortcuts bar, or within the menu.
- Browse by Day: Select a day to show all sessions scheduled for that day.
- Browse by Session: Select a session to view its component presentations.
- Search the Program: Access the search function located at the top of the screen. Select the magnifying glass, type a keyword, then tap SEARCH to bring up a list of results.
- Watch the World Connect Theater livestream.
Plan Your TVT Experience: My TVT 2022
Personalize your CRF Events app! Mark your favorite sessions, presentations, speakers, places, attendees, and more.
- Mark your favorites: Tap the star icon. Your favorites will be saved and categorized by sessions, speakers, places, and slides.
- Retrieve your favorites: Choose FAVORITES in the menu.
- In the right menu or in the program, select the session and then the talk/presentation and scroll to RELATED CONTENT.
- If the slides are available, tap VIEW SLIDES.
- If the slides are not yet available, tap REQUEST SLIDES. You will receive an email with a link.
Claim CME or Certificate of Attendance
At the conclusion of TVT 2022, click on CME/COA in the menu. CME is available only to on-site attendees.